Your Home-Buying Specialist

As your personal house-buying representative, RealTime guides you through the entire process--from the initial consultation to moving-in day. We're even there for you after that, especially if it's a housewarming party or cookout!

Consultation

Initially, we meet with you to have a thorough discussion to find out what you're looking for in terms of neighborhoods, school systems, highway access, housing styles, you name it. We listen to your needs. We then research your goals relative to the market to determine what you can realistically afford. As buyer brokers, we are not tied to one specific area or any particular house. We can analyze your needs and point you in the right direction in terms of the community and properties that meet your needs.

Research

Using real time Multi-List information, print media, our network of contacts, and other resources, RealTime will locate properties that match the location, price range, and other criteria discussed in your consultation. Unlike many listing brokers, RealTime will also pursue FSBO's (for sale by owner) which meet your needs. We continuously request your feedback and correct our course of action as your perspective focuses.

Previews

We look at the homes for you and then with you. We consider your concerns - Is the street busy? Does the house need major renovations? We want you to have the benefit of our 20+ years in the real estate, planning, and engineering fields. It's that door-to-door, beginning-to-end service that makes us different from all the rest.

Negotiation

Once you find the home you want to buy, you most certainly don't want to let it get away. That's why we coach you in the negotiation, fully discussing all information through the entire process with you. Part of that process is negotiating the right circumstances for you and the seller in order to make the deal (Do you have to be settled in before the school year starts? Does the seller need time that you can accommodate -- to settle some personal matters?) A deal is more likely to succeed if the broker fosters the attitude that the buyers and sellers are willing to accommodate mutual needs and schedules.

Closing, Purchase and Sale

Completing a real estate transaction can be intimidating, nerve-wracking, even downright scary-especially for first-time buyers. We often comment that finding the right house is only 10% of the home buying process; managing the process to make the closing happen is the remaining 90% of the process.   

We've been through the closing process many times and we'll get you through the entire process as smoothly and painlessly as possible-again while checking out all information for you. Our team has years of experience in real estate, architecture, and engineering. We know what to look for on an inspection to make sure that you understand the home ownership responsibilities you will face. We plan and anticipate and help you resolve small issues before they become major problems.

Getting Paid

How do RealTime brokers get paid? In most cases, RealTime brokers co-broke with the listing brokers on properties. You, the buyer, typically pay no additional fees than you would otherwise pay, but get a tremendous amount of additional service oriented toward your individual needs.

Finding your dream house doesn't have to be a nightmare. Let's start our Home Team on your home search today!